All videos have been created with kdenlive, an OpenSource program.
These two videos use the Light Graffiti Effect which I have written for kdenlive. It simulates the effect you get when shooting pictures with a long shutter speed.
In German. Not completed yet. I’m showing how to make a hazelnut bow.
Assassin s Creed: Tutorials
Please note that the parts with the bigger numbers are also better in video quality and content :)
- Part 4
This part is licensed under cc-by-nc-sa 3.0.
- Sidewards Wall Jumps
- Horse, more about it
- Flanking over beams
- Grabbing to save your life
- Tricks (Drop from rooftop, taunt, super jump)
- Part 3
- All about Wall Running
- Turning on rods
- Part 2
- Jumping on ground
- Jumping to catch beams and to avoid arrows
- Part 1
- Dismounting horse
- Special horse move: Change direction
- Fighting 3
- Countering strong blows
- Horseback fighting against big groups, Horseback blading
- Tricks: Grabbing Ledges in Fighting Mode, Jumping into enemies to make them fall, Bump assassination
- Fighting 2
- Body fight: More about weaponless fighting
- Knives as long range weapon
- Hidden Blade: Fighting and attacking
- Fighting 1
- Avoiding everything
- Winning Fights just with your body